Instructional Effectiveness Award
Deadline: November 28, 2016
The purpose of the Instructional Effectiveness Award is to recognize and share at the university level outstanding approaches in instruction that are effective in enabling learning.
Eligibility and Criteria
For this award, the evaluation criteria are the strength of the learning principles or theories, the persuasiveness of the analyses of evidence of learning effectiveness, and the potential of the approach as a model for application across other courses and programs.
Nomination packages should include:
- A summary of the instructional approach and its effectiveness (up to 3 pages):
- Why the approach was thought to enable improved learning;
- How the learning principles or theories were applied in the instruction; and
- How the evidence of improved learning was attributed to the approach.
- Nominee’s current curriculum vitae
Nominations and attachments should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 28, 2016.
Please contact Laura Carruth, Director of the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning at email@example.com if you have any questions.