Instructional Innovation Award
Deadline: November 28, 2016
The purpose of the Instructional Innovation Award is to recognize and share at the university level outstanding innovations in teaching that result in improved learning.
Eligibility and Criteria
For this award, the evaluation criteria are the strength of the learning principles or theories, the extent to which the approach used is unique and innovative at Georgia State, the persuasiveness of the analyses of evidence of improved learning, and the potential of the innovation as a model for application across other courses and programs.
Nomination packages should include:
- A summary of the instructional innovation and the learning associated with it (up to three pages):
- Why the innovation was thought to enable improved learning;
- How the learning principles or theories were applied in the instruction; and
- How the evidence of improved learning was attributed to the innovation.
- Nominee’s current curriculum vitae.
Nominations and attachments should be submitted electronically to email@example.com by November 28, 2016.
Please contact Laura Carruth, Director of the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.