NATIONAL CENTER FOR FACULTY DEVELOPMENT & DIVERSITY
Georgia State is an Institutional Member of the NCFDD
Georgia State University is an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD).
NCFDD is an independent professional development, training, and mentoring community for over 83,000 faculty, post-docs, and grad students, dedicated to supporting academics in making successful transitions throughout their careers. The organization offers workshops, professional development training, and intensive mentorship programs that provide concrete, empirically tested strategies for increasing productivity, and pays special attention to the challenges faced by underrepresented faculty.
How to Sign Up
Through GSU’s institutional membership, GSU faculty members can enroll in a free sub-account to access the center’s online resources on topics such as increasing writing productivity, prioritizing and managing time, cultivating mentors, securing external funding, and maintaining work-life balance.
- Go to the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity website.
- Select the “Become a Member” tab and choose “Claim Your Institutional Membership.”
- Within the dropdown list of universities, click on “Georgia State University.”
- Complete the registration form by following all instructions. Be sure to provide your GSU email address.
- Once you have submitted your registration information and NCFDD has approved your connection to GSU, you should receive a welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.